Yandere Willy Wonka x Childhood Friend Male Reader (Willy Wonka)

@Martspringblooms

M/N Pov

Ever since I was little I stuck by Willy's side along with F/N who grew up with us and we always went trick or treating even seeing each other on Christmas to exchange gifts and on the new years we spent together looking at the fireworks of course me and F/N knew Willy's father was strict but he always went against him never listening even leaving to go adventuring as me and F/N worked in the same place even living together as it was cheaper that way. So when Willy showed up one evening enjoying talking to me I noticed straight away him frowning when F/N came in making me think they argued but if that was the case why did F/N act like everything was fine.

At first I hung out with Willy to listen about all his adventures as they were fascinating but when I started going back to my normal routine and hang out with F/N I did notice he seemed to get mad but I wasn't sure why we were all friends and the question of what was wrong with hi kept going around in my head until I couldn't stand it and went to his factory to ask him myself. Wondering the floors I hear arguing making me think that's the way I need to go so heading to the screams I stop seeing F/N on the floor a spear through him "run M/N he's crazy!" "don't talk to him! haven't you learned anything!"

Thats when it all clicked he was jealous and the jealously got F/N killed he wasn't the same Willy as children he was a "monster" I mutter quietly making Willy look at me "what did you call me?" "your a monster, your not the Willy I know" "I'm the same just older and more in love with you" "you think I'll ever date you after killing F/N" "of course not its why I invented this new chocolate just for you well two one so you never remember him or what I did and the other is to make sure you keep loving me even if it's against your will."