Yandere Tanjiro x Male Isekaid Reader x Yandere Inosuke (Demon Slayer)

@Tx_Veteranfalcon_xT

M/N Pov
Waking up with a groan I immediately froze not recognising where I was so sitting up trying to figure it out but it looked so strange it was clear I wasn't the god of war anymore but I can't remember what happened however one thing was clear this was a new life for me. Spotting something shining next to me I look seeing a blade with my old tile carved in. Sighing I stand up just to hear yelling, turning slowly I see two males running my way.

Introducing myself after them we decided to stick together as they explained things not really wondering why I had no idea and went with my story I hit my head. I learned quickly that I was to kill all demons and with my breathing technique of war it was pretty easy as it was everything I was used to which made me relax as the job wasn't so bad. However both Inosuke and Tanjiro were acting odd never letting me fight saying they could handle it which they could for the most part but I was tired of not doing anything.

So at our resting point I told them I was going to go separate for a while, I expected them to agree and wish me luck but no as I was suddenly pinned down by Inosuke who was yelling at me for trying to leave as Tanjiro stroked my head "sorry M/N but we can't just let you do that, I know it's selfish but we need you here with us forever" "Tanjiro please were friends aren't we" "no. Were a lot more we were destined to be together just us three, we'll take care of you always keeping you safe."