Yandere Kalim x Male Professor Reader (Twisted Wonderland)

@FishguyDatu

M/N Pov
Hearing the door open to my office I look up from the mountains of paper work I was working on only to see a regular student. Kalim. Waving with a bright smile on his face as he stops in front of me "how can I help you today Kalim" "did you hand an assignment out? Jamil says you did but that can't be true I never got anything" "Kalim...you...you did have you lost it?" "What?!!! I never got anything I swear!" I just nodded looking through my folder finding the right assignment handing it to him "here it's due in two days time try not lose it Kalim" "I promise"

With one last wave he leaves leaving me wondering how he survived the striker professors. Deciding to call Jamil in to discuss it but he sat confused for most of it "you look a little confused" "well teach he did that assignment the second you gave it to him ranting about impressing you then today he said he was excited to give it to you" "maybe he forgot he did it" "he saw you this morning though just after he said he was excited to see you"

Nodding I let him leave telling him to call Kalim back in which he nods to going to look for him. Minutes later Kalim bursts in "did I do something wrong?" "No well part from lying" "lying? I didn't lie" "Kalim, Jamil just told me out did the assignment and didn't need another sheet so why were you really here to see me" "he could be lying too you know, you know his magic" "Kalim please just tell me or I'll have to remove you from my class" "no don't do that I like your lessons please I just wanted to see you it's lonely just me and Jamil and your the only other person who can put up with me." "I see alright just no more lying okay" with a nod he leaves so I never see the smirk on his face.