Yandere Genderbent Yosano x Male Reader (Bungou Stray Dogs)

@fanboy_zombie

M/N Pov

It was meant to be a normal day but no as we entered the train I noticed something wrong immediately but just shrugged the feeling off knowing Yosano would mock me before telling me I was being paranoid, hearing clutter behind me I see Atsushi struggling to hold his things making me chuckle as I take some off him "let me help you out" "thank you M/N" I nodded sitting down ready to rest but of course I never got what I want because as soon as the train left the station it was attacked making us split up.

Fighting with everything I got while using my ability beasts of the underworld which meant I could summon every creature of legend or the dead however this person seemed to have no trouble fighting them gathering energy around me to summon my biggest strongest beast when I feel a shooting pain I look down at my stomach seeing a blade there gasping as I look behind me seeing Yosano's opponent. As they grinned down at me I looked up at them a crazy grin on my face startling them both.

Digging my fingers in my wound writing the name of my beast on the floor summoning them making them look at it scared and before long they were pretty much torn up. Hearing my name being shouted I look seeing Yosano running at me "are you okay?" "I'm fine" I say as he stands up glaring grabbing his chainsaw tightly as he walked up to the knocked out man "leave him Yosano he's out"" he hurt you and no hurt's my darling he'll feel death and I'll make sure it's painful!" he says laughing crazily and that's all I saw before passing out.

Waking up with jolt I look around the room noticing it was Yosano's but why was I here I try sitting up but notice my hands were tied to the bed making me sigh as I turn my head to see him looking at me amused "you know very well your not going anywhere" "not this again Yosano you cant keep me locked up here forever" "I can I trusted you to not hurt yourself in the dangerous world but I nearly lost you again so your staying here with me and you wont convince me otherwise my sweet little beast tamer.