Yandere Bryce Hansen x Male Reader (HdjONE)

@QwuipLashuwu

M/N Pov
One of the competitors was known as Bryce who was incredibly grumpy but he seemed determined to go home which I had to admit was the same goal as mine not sure why I was here in the first place. At the moment it was a break so I sat in the corner observing them all when someone sat next to me sighing deeply making me look over to them "you okay?" "Just fine" "tired then" "how would you know something like that" "feel the same, we pretty much have the same goal here. To go home"

He nodded a tired smirk on his face "finally someone who gets it" since that day we got along doing our best to get home but after being knocked out I sat watching Bryce seeing him getting better and better however I did notice he seemed angry when beating them all and it wasn't until the reports came in he actually killed them instead of just injuring them. It was a scary thought I just had to be thankful I went home nowhere and their chaos well until the news got out of the contestants were out now, roaming the streets.

I know that's not really a threat however if it's true that Bryce has lost it then some will be in danger. Freezing hearing a knock on my door I look in its direction confused as no one visited me. Staying seated not moving a muscle scared until a few moments past making me relax only to jump off the sofa hearing a crash in the kitchen. Walking in I see the pots knocked over but everything looks fine, bending down I start picking them all up when my head is slammed off the ground "sorry M/N but I just couldn't be away from you"