Yandere Azul x Male Professor Reader (Twisted Wonderland)

@FishguyDatu

M/N Pov
On the ladder sorting the top shelf of the herbs I had up there when the door creaks open making me look down seeing Azul there looking up at me "hello Professor I need some herbs please" "for what? If it's for your contracts you know I need permission off the head master" "it's for a science assignment here's the sheet if you don't believe me" climbing down the ladder taking the sheet off him confused as this didn't seem to be on any years assignments as I was sure it was banned "are you sure this correct?" "Yes I'm sure" I nodded grabbing the things he needed weighing them out correct before giving them to him wishing him look on the assignment.

Asking Crewel of the assignment he just looked at me like I was an alien "that's banned it's not allowed anymore" "but Azul said you gave it" "no did you him the stuff" "yes because he said you gave it and he had the sheet explaining it all" "he's smart he can easily trick you hopefully he's not making those potions." I nod wondering why he would need it but after a full week I forgot about as nothing seemed usual.

Hearing my name being shouted down the hall I turn to look seeing Azul carrying two vials "I know your the best health professor so I was wondering if you can test these to see if I got it right" "well alright" leading him to my classroom where I take the vials from him drinking each one but confused as I had neve tasted anything like them "what were these meant to be?" "Hmm oh just something to confuse people here can you sign these" gripping the pen he gave me as I rocked not feeling my body anymore not having any idea what I was signing and that day the professor M/N had magically vanished and only one person knew where he was just as planned.