Yandere Toge Inumaki x Male Hair Manipulator Reader (Jujutsu Kaisen)

M/N Pov

Being in the second year along with Maki, Panda, Toge and Yuta and we all got along well and as we all did our own thing and since the first years needed someone to train them making it me and Maki the most responsible to train them getting them stronger and stronger as the weeks past. However my closest friend was Toge, I wasn't sure how it happened it just happened with him following me around speaking words I had no idea of. Of course I got use to it so we got along talking in our own communication that not many others understood.

I soon learned he enjoyed to play with me hair setting it off making it weave around his arms playing with him and most of the time I didn't notice until I pulled away only to be pulled back as my hair was tightly wrapped around him, Even in the morning I sat there letting him brush it as he normally wrestled the brush out my hand to brush it for me. Yawning as I walk down the corridor to go back to my room when I hear muttering making me curious as I walk towards it seeing Toge and Nobara.

At first I thought it was it was a normal conversation until my her started acting up making me look closer seeing Nobara looking scared and Toge's mouth revealed as he actually spoke to her a word I never thought I would hear directed at a friend. I watch in horror as all her body explodes leaving nothing just blood all over. Freezing up when he turns slowly to me his tongue sticking out, with a quick curse I start running hoping to bump into the higher ups.

Hearing him shout stop sending shivers down my body making unable to move as I listened to his command letting him walk around me until he was right in front of me, his hand on my face "mine" with that repeating the more I kept losing my mind and could only think of being his and his alone. No one could suspect a thing just thinking we got together the normal way never thinking the sweet Toge would do such a thing.