Yandere Haruka Sakura x Male Reader (Wind Breaker)

M/N Pov

Stirring my tea as I look at the clock bored out my mind today I wasn't sure what to do as I already did all the chores around the house so not what could I do. Letting out another sigh I turn to face the front door wondering if he'll be mad if I leave I mean it's not like he'd notice right? getting up I head to the door about to open it when the door opens leaving me stood there speechless as Haruka stood in front of me blinking.

Crossing his arms as he looks at me "what were you doing M/N?" "nothing I heard you coming and decided to greet you at the door" "is that so?" "yeah I want to run an idea past you" "well go on" he says as he sits down in the dining area "I thought I could decorate the balcony into my own little flower garden" "No" "why not?" "I told you why?" "but it's just the balcony" "sit's still outside" "But-" "listen M/N I said no you're not allowed out there everyone out there wants to hurt you" "haven't you dealt with them" "not all of them just wait some more"

I really did try listen but it's been years since I knew what the outside was like so when he went out I found the spare key unlocking the door getting nervous as I opened it only to shut my eyes as I haven't seen the sun in forever. Climbing down I lock the door wondering the street looking at everything in wonder as it was amazing out here so how wasn't it safe. Standing in the middle of the path wondering what Haruka feared so much when I heard my name being shouted making me turn to see an angry Haruka march over to me.

Without a word he grabs my wrist dragging me back to our apartment locking the door before angrily pushing me against the wall and kissing me roughly "what did I say?!" "not to leave" "and you did!" "I just don't see what's so dangerous out there it looked fine to me" "you have no idea of what's out there your safe in here so please stay here don't make me worry if you want we can turn the spare bedroom into anything you like just never leave again" "a-alright as you wish"