Yandere Konig x Make Medic Reader x Yandere Ghost

@KH3hypetrain

(Source: Unknown?)

M/N Pov

When your a young child you expect everything to stay them which included your friends wanting to be with them forever not really thinking of events that could take them away or separate ways but that's what happened between me, Ghost and Konig we went different ways them both the enemy and me a medic that travelled between as we didn't have any sides just did our best to keep everyone alive if we could and to be honest that was fine until the whole fight seemed to just be my two best friends fighting on the field trying kill each other as all I could was stand there watching the horror unfold.

Having enough as both could barely move I fun into the field standing between them "stop this! I know your enemies with one another but this is getting stupid, did you forget you guys were friends!" "friends! we were never friends! we just existed with one another for you" "what?" "he's right we just pretended to be friends for your sake" I say nothing looking at them both shocked until I run off not accepting that our whole friendship was a lie.

Waking up with a bad head I groan looking around calmly until I notice I wasn't actually in my room I had no idea where I was. Freezing hearing someone hold me tighter "stop moving" "Ghost what the hell is going on?" "well we decided we couldn't have you avoid us anymore so we decided to do what we do best get along so we both can have you" "both?" I ask just Konig enters the room with a tray of food and water "don't look so scared M/N we will take good care of you as we love you very much."