Yandere Azure Lion x Male Celestial Baboon Reader ( Lego Monkie Kid)

@Peachacid77

Azure Lion Pov

Planning and planning to finally get rid of the Celestial lot but of course they were tougher than I thought making me frustrated as it seemed I was making no progress in defeating them all. I never knew what I'd do if I saw one here not ready to fight because that's how I met M/N the celestial Baboon. He was one of the newer members to the celestial army so he had no idea what of the rules. At first I was ready to attack him waiting for him to blow this little act up but he just stared at me then back to the sky ignoring me mostly as he said the constellations.

Every night I went up there seeing him in the same spot where I slowly got to know him learning how he didn't want to fight as he hated and didn't see why we couldn't come to an agreement meaning he meant no harm and was just wanting to sit in peace and I had to agree this was the spot for it he knew his places. Before I knew it I looked forward to his company wanting more and more and soon I even wanted him to be mine.

But I knew he wasn't interested in me that way making me wonder what to do and when I finally saw him with another I knew I had to take action and make him mine. So one night sneaking up behind him knocking him out before he could sense me, I pick him up taking him with me making sure he couldn't go anywhere expecting him to run and scream but as he woke up he just started at me "you could of just asked you know" "I didn't think you'd agree to being mine and only mine" "well you thought wrong just take care of me and I'll do the same for you."