Yandere Aoi Nanamori x Male Kitsune Reader (The Demon Prince Of Momochi House)

M/N Pov

Entering the gates to head up to the Momochi house where I spotted Yukari and Kasha who was working at the moment until they heard the bells ring that hung off my hip, giving them a smile and they give one back "your finally back I see" "I am sorry it took me some time to sort out my shrine" they both nodded as I sit down accepting my cup just as Himari and Aoi enter the room. "M/N your back, I'm so happy to see you again" "hello Himari, glad to see your still here not letting these fools get rid of you" "it isn't like that M/N"

Giving Aoi a teasing smile making him smile back knowing I wasn't serious as I understood why they tried to but she did have every right to be here too. Getting used to being back there as it had been a full 3 months since returning when I had a letter sent to me telling me about my shrine asking for my attendance. Informing them all I will be leaving in the evening I didn't expect to see Aoi's frown. So pulling him away into an empty room where I sat in front of him.

Asking what was wrong with him he sighs before holding my hands which I didn't mind a she normally did it to calm him down "I don't want you to leave again" "I'll return I always do" "I know it's just I don't want you to leave me again I want you to stay here with me, I can protect you here better" "I can protect myself " "you don't know that and that's why I wont let you leave this time" "what have you done Aoi" "I'm sorry M/N but I love you to much to let you leave me and you being stuck here with me forever means no one can take you from me."