Yandere Ryu x Male Reader (Street Fighter)

@LouisMayes

M/N Pov

At a young age and being friends with Ryu I knew we would grow up to be completely opposite, him being fascinated with fighting and wanting to be number one while I enjoyed baking so we were total opposites but it never stopped us hanging out together even now as young adults I ran my own bakery as he was working his way up in leagues being the best street fighter out there and after every fight he always came here for some of the pastries i baked before going home to get some rest.

However another fighter had become a regular and I didn't mind as he was nice enough and engaged with me it made it less lonely but every time he and Ryu were in i could tell Ryu wasn't pleased in the slightest and even tried telling me to stop but I argued back making him storm out and not coming back. I did my best to ignore the bad feeling and enjoyed my job and making new friends that entered my bakery. One night as I was cleaning up the kitchen I hear movement from the front making me freeze waiting for the sound again.

As soon as the floorboards creaked I walked to the front not expecting to be pinned to the counter making me wince as I knew itd leave a bruise "sorry M/N but you really should of did what I told you" I go to argue when my head is slammed off the counter successfully knocking me out. Weeks later I'm still tied in his bedroom glaring at him not understanding how he turned out this way why was he so obsessed with me I did nothing to even encourage that but I guess I'll never know as we both knew I'd end up falling for him just as he wanted.