Yandere Jonathan Crane x Male Reader (Dark Knight Trilogy)

@barfbag341

Jonathan Pov

scrolling through my phone finding the one person who understood me and never judged me even though he said it was a little weird but as long as I was happy it was all that mattered and that meant a lot to me, I had meet M/N in university though I could tell he was completely sane compared to me but now years later I always wondered where he was as he never did tell me as we lost touch after graduating, but I made a promise to myself I will find and make him fall in love with me that being the normal way or a drugged way.

Finally I found his location meaning I could meet him which I did as he stared at me confused "do I know you?" "yes I'm Jonathan from University" "oh Jonathan you've changed" "really?" "hm yeah you look more confident now" "that's thanks to you really" "I didn't do a lot though" "trust me you did" he nods ready to leave when I grab his arm making him look at me "can we meet up again I want to catch up" "sure why not" he says with a smile putting his number in my phone as I smiled as he fell for it perfect.

Letting him later that week he sat down as I gave him his coffee he usually got when here "so what exactly are you doing now Jonathan" "you know just experiments" "I see on animals still I assume" "no on humans" "right" watching him closely as his eyes start fluttering until he's completely out. sitting by his side when he was fully out "your so perfect M/N I cant let others see it I want you all to myself please don't be to mad" with a peck on his lips I push the syringe in his neck letting the drug inside him and before long his love will only be on me.