Yandere Alhaitham x Male Experimented Reader (Genshin Impact)

@FishguyDatu

Alhaitham Pov

Wondering down the street near the forest when I spot something fast from the corner of my eyes, waiting for the movement again thats when I spot a male and female running hiding by the looks of it but from what. I decide to keep watching waiting for who they were hiding from until I finally see 4 guys with lab coats on calling out numbers making it clear they were human experiments. Looking away I wait for them to leave before walking over peering over them, giving them a gentle smile holding my hand out "I promise I wont hurt you I just want to help"

With hesitation they took my hand following me to my home where I let them settle in before helping them get cleaned up making sure they didn't have any wounds on them. Later that evening after just setting the table up I hear a knock on the door I motion for them to hide which they do as I answer the door "hello, how can I help you this late hour?" "sorry to disturb you but have you seen these two" "hmm I haven't sorry I've been out all day pretty much just came back not long ago, but maybe there in town that's the only thing I could think of they might go to" "thank you for your help" with that they leave as I sit back down telling them they could come out.

I soon learnt they were best friends one named F/N and the other M/N but some reason I only cared for M/N wanting to learn about him but I couldn't really get rid of F/N as it would upset M/N however he just didn't need to find out. Putting strong potions in F/N'S food making her ill and weaker as the days past I did put my best act on not wanting to be suspicious. "what do we do Alhaitham?" I just stand there eye twitching seeing them holding hands not paying attention to anything but the rage in me "Alhaitham" snapping out my thoughts hearing his sweet voice "I don't know...go to the village and get the doctor" with a node he leaves us in the house. His biggest mistake.