Yandere Dr Marcel x Male Patient Reader (Edna and Harvey)

@drussell12

Marcel Pov
Since I started work as a doctor I had helped many children shaping them to obey just as the parents wanted and it never failed me until I meet a young boy named M/N he never seemed to care when I told him off and continued doing as he pleased but he wasn't naughty he was polite just never listened. And I really thought I'd never see him again but his parents kept bringing him back and now as a young adult he was still my patient..I could tell his mind was like a child's it's like he wanted to be stuck there not accepting to grow up a lot like Peter pan.

Wondering what to do when my son came in looking annoyed "you forgot to pick me up again!" "Sorry I'm trying to figure something out" "yeah I'm sure let me guess M/N right?" "How did you know?" "That's all you think about. He's a sick man, you deal with children so leave him" "he's my patient" "he's not a child!" "So no he has been my patient since he was a toddler" "you're obsessed with him, to be honest I think he's the way he is, is your fault" "mine?" "You treat him better than your own kids."

Thinking it through I know I did find interesting but maybe I was obsessed with him which lead me not wanting him to go home so I didn't making a whole accident up as I locked him in the spare room I had in my room treating him like the son I always thought of him as he was perfect, obedient everything I was working for. His parents blamed me but I just smiled at them saying I didn't do anything when me and my son knew but he wouldn't dare tell anyone as he valued his life. In the end I was the winner.