Yandere Naruto x Male Reader x Yandere Sasuke (Naruto)

@thenewsskip

M/N Pov
Since I was young I had always stuck up for Naruto never letting the others be so mean and I always made sure to keep him company as I knew he lived alone however my family was a lot like Sasuke so very strict in training and who to befriend. I was forced to be friends with Sasuke, luckily he wasn't that bad so I got along but I never let him say rubbish about Naruto so he knew to keep his mouth shut. Well until we got older Naruto was a little more independent so didn't want me around and well Sasuke turned out to be the school jerk making me wonder what changed it all.

Watching with Sakura as Naruto and Sasuke were fighting once again when they were meant to be training "what are they fighting about now?" "Me obviously but we all know I want Sasuke" "uh huh, but what about Naruto" "Ew no plus I heard some girl likes him" "ohh I see" I smile sitting satisfied with this information not seeing them both stopping their fight to look at me annoyed at me being so close to Sakura.

The next day I sat next to Naruto a grin on my face "I heard someone like you I bet your happy" "huh who?" "Hmm dunno Sakura said some girl in our class" "im dating someone already" "ehh who? Why didn't you tell me" "I'm dating you" "I didn't agree Naruto it's not how it works" "it's how we're going to do it as I knew you'd never accept us both" "no way the both of you! You're both crazy" "crazy for your attention and we have it and that will stay that way." "They'll look for me" "not if your dead"