Yandere Drift x Male Autobot Filer Reader x Yandere Ratchet (TF IDW)

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov

I worked as an Autobot filer making sure to document everything we find or help search for what we needed and I had been doing this for a while getting along with them all but mainly Drift and Ratchet as we all seemed to click helping with one another but soon I saw them getting closer and closer without me and at first I felt left out but then I saw how cute they were being together making me realize they both liked each other making me smile as they were so cute together so I stayed away wanting them to have alone time.

However for some reason they started getting closer to me making me confused as I stood there watching them interacting with me., it wasn't until a week later I questioned them what they were doing "what are you talking about? were talking to you like we normally do" "but you guys wanted to be alone as your dating right?" "what no?! we uh...we love you" "huh?" "he's right we wanted to work a plan to ask you out" "I need to think about it" they nodded letting me leave and return to my job.

But since then I started avoiding them not knowing what to do as I didn't like them that way so getting cornered one day I told them just that as I saw them my friends and I thought they would accept it and just be friends but I soon learned when they wouldn't let me leave making me a little scared as they both looked at me with a weird grin "sorry M/N but no matter the answer you were going to give us we were going to make you all ours in the end." "cant we just be friends instead of this madness" "sorry but its your fault that were madly in love with you.