Yandere Finnick Odair x Male Reader (Hunger Games)

@dustre

M/N Pov
Being in the same district as Finnick I grew up with him and watched him grow in love with Annie, which I was happy for as he deserved it to be happy after everything. Soon after I found myself a boyfriend making me happy and forgetting how wrong this world really is. After he came back after surviving in the games he was different, distant almost. I mean I could understand why as the games were awful it changed people for the worse. Every day I was with Annie hoping for the better and the Finnick we knew and loved.

Months past and we finally thought we had him back however he ignored Annie making me question him he just smiled saying nothing was wrong and everything was perfect, to be honest I had no idea what he was on about or why he was so affectionate with me instead of his fiancé who was now crying in my arms as she sobbed out how he's cancelled the whole loving another. Glaring at him as he just sits casually in front of me not even looking sorry for poor Annie.

"What are you playing at?" "What do you mean?" "You love Annie so why end it there's no way you love someone else" "I do I was to blind to see that but in the games I realised who Im truly in love with" "then who? Because I don't see anyone than Annie" "what about yourself" "wouldn't think of it I'm happily in a relationship" "yeah about that. He's dead, before you ask how I know it's because I killed him" "you really have lost it?" "I haven't I love you M/N not Annie and I know you love me you told me out there" "you were hallucinating Finnick it wasn't me!" "I know you, and that was you so you dont need to worry we'll be together forever."