Yandere Mafia President x Mute Male Reader

@warlord_simp

Mafia President Name - Mildred

Mildred Pov

Thanks some new idiot who joined my mafia group messing up we all had to scatter and run from the enemy as there was way more than us as I didn't bring everyone as it was meant to be a simple mission but no they had to screw up. Seeing an open window on the third I climb up before sliding myself inside holding my wound as I look around the dark apartment. Concentrating on a photo of a male I didn't hear the footsteps entering the room until it was to late.

Groaning as the light turned on I glare at the male who tilted his head at me confused before walking away leaving me confused but soon he came back with a first aid kit, notepad and pen instead of questioning him I let him stitch my wound up before bandaging it. Asking him for his name he smiles writing it down that's when it came clear to me he was mute and couldn't speak but he didn't care either that he was stupid for healing a stranger when he couldn't call out for help if I tried anything.

Returning the next day I couldn't get him out my head wondering if he let all sorts of strangers in healing them giving them his cute smile, I learnt I didn't like it one bit not at all so every day I visited him learning more and more about which was a bad idea because the more I did the more obsessed with him which led to me kidnapping him to keep him a mine. Entering his bedroom where my men were instructed to keep him I see his head bleeding making me glare at my men as they gulp nervously.

Taking my gun out I look between them "so which one of you injured my little M/N? didn't I say I want to see no marks on his precious skin" "it was an accident sir" "an accident? just how this is an accident yes?" I ask but before he can answer I pull the trigger before turning my gun to face the other guy "well anything left to say" "please Sir we didn't mean to the brat just wouldn't stop moving!" "what did you call him?" "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean it" "take him to the cells he's needs a little punishment first" with that they drag him out the room leaving me with my sweet M/N. Walking over I take the blindfold off seeing him blink as he looks around but I take his face gently making him look at me "you'll be alright M/N you're here with me where your safe."