Yandere Hades Dionysus x Male Bartender Reader (Record Of Ragnarok)

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov

Watching the male known as Hades look into the half empty glass of his drink looking gloomy making me wonder what was wrong and as he sat there still not moving I decide to go talk to him like I normally did "hey Hades you alright?" ""huh?...oh M/N sorry I just don't know" "about?" "my brothers"" what they do this time?" "the usual I don't understand why they hate me so" "hmm...I don't really know maybe try telling them this and get them to listen one at a time though" "maybe" I just nodded moving to serve another customer.

It was late at night as I was cleaning up I hear the door open and my collogue telling the person we were closed so I took no note of it until I see the man scared pointing to the bar "uh Hades is here for you" I nodded going out to see him as he looks around until his eyes lock on mine "M/N may I stay with you for a few weeks, things have gotten out of hand at home" "uh alright sure just wait here for me okay?" with a nod he sits and waits as I finish and locks up the place before going home with him.

However 4 months had past and he wasn't going home making me watch him wondering what he was actually doing here making me ask him as he stared at me "well I want to be close with my partner it's only right" "partner? Im your friend not partner" "your mistaken, we are together now since we live together and our feelings are mutual" "who said? you didn't even ask me" "I didn't need to as one way or another you'll love me, it doesn't matter when you do."