Yandere Makoto Tachibana x Male Introvert Reader (Free)

@HeroTheDiamond

Makoto Pov
Meeting M/N through Haru was strange as they could pass for twins easily as they did look similar and they both had the same personality the only difference I did notice in time was M/N was less cold and did smile a lot more than Haru making him so much more adorable. I tried so hard to get along with him wanting to take him out everywhere but he was clearly uncomfortable every time I did as he hated being out and in a crowd of people  I could pretty much see his eyes just with swirls spinning as he didn't cope as his happy place was at home.

I knew I was outgoing person more than an indoor one so I just thought maybe I got my feelings wrong this time but as I watched him and Haru talk more as they sit right by each other the more I got jealous. It wasn't fair how they both got along so well I wanted M/N to be mine but we were so different that I wasn't sure I even deserved him. But as my jealousy grew I knew it didn't matter he'd be mine no matter what.

So adapting to his way making sure he wasn't alone with Haru as I slowly got closer and closer to him so close I asked him out of course he wasn't sure but with my charm and convincing I made him agree to try it out. Of course all the dates were inside or a place that I knew would be empty as I wanted to make him the happiest man alive. But I still couldn't get over the fact he was close to Haru so having a word with his as he just stood over his sink no expression "I don't see him that way he's just my friend so you don't need to worry or try kill me" "kill you?" "I know you killed those students you can't hide your jealousy very well" "you won't tell anyone?" "no, as long as you look after M/N right then I won't" "thank you"