Yandere Natsuya x Male Loner Reader x Yandere Asahi (Free)

@HeroTheDiamond

(Anime: Free Dive To The Future)

Natsuya Pov
Watching M/N writing in his notebook as he sat by the open window letting the wind hit his hair making him look so peaceful looking and to be honest it relaxed me seeing him that way however I was soon brought out of that by people muttering about him saying how much of a freak he was and would never get friends. I didn't understand these people he was actually quite kind and easy to get along with as I did have a project with him before he was just the quiet type.

Hearing a sigh I look behind me to see Asahi looking annoyed "what's wrong now?" "This whole class is a pain that's all" I just sat watching him until I noticed him look over at M/N "stop staring he's going to be mine" "excuse me says who have you even talked to him" "of course I have!" "Whatever, first we need to get rid of these people" "we?" "Obviously we're going to work together on this" "whatever" without a care we talked to M/N not listening to the whispers and if they did try to comment we'd send them a glare and deal with them later.

Asahi Pov
Yawning as I was tired from getting rid of so many people just to get M/N happy of course he had no idea what we were doing believing what the teachers were telling us all. But all that mattered was now as he sat curled up on the sofa his head resting on my lap with his arms wrapped around me as his legs lay on Natsuya who also was fast asleep I couldn't help but smile as M/N looked so small and cute beside it us and i knew this is where all three of us belonged.