Yandere The Riddler x Male Reader

@KH3hypetrain

(Source: Unknown?)

M/N Pov

Listening to news on a daily basis to find out all about the hero's and villains as I took such interest in them writing all about them finding them so interesting like where did they get so strong or decide this was the job for them. I never thought I would get close to them to interview them, the one I found was The Riddler and his story was amazing but as to pay for his services I had to see him every weekend to speak to him which I agreed to as why not I could get more interesting stories this way.

This weekend however I couldn't go which I informed him which he said I better go the next week which I told him I promised but I never expected to be followed by the Riddler who was getting angry the more I was talking to my male friend. I did think I saw him but there was no way it was him or so I thought until it was the next day and I got a riddle from my friend which I knew it wasn't him as he never did that but I didn't make me worry less as I rushed over to his house.

Knocking on the door only for the door to open on it's own but that was the back of my mind as I rush in seeing my friend's dead body laying on the ground the phone right by him as photos were ripped all over littered over his body. Hearing the laughing I look behind me to see Riddler "I don't do well with sharing and since your mine well you know" "you didn't have to kill him!" "but I did he took our precious day away and no one does that."