Yandere Nightmare x Male Reader x Yandere Siegfried (Soul Calibur Series)

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov

Hiding behind some buildings as Nightmare was here killing every one showing no mercy and the ones he deemed as fit to work under him where shaking in fear behind him, I wanted to help them but there was no way I could take him on he was ruthless. I first knew him as Siegfried and even then he was bad but the difference was he seemed to care for me but now I had no doubt he'd kill with me as we both knew I wouldn't serve him without fight even I lose id rather him end my suffering than taking orders from him.

Taking a deep breath as they all started walking away leaving this city heading to the next s it looked like he was searching for something what I didn't know not that I cared as long as he left. Burying all the bodies he killed as I prayed for them and their souls, hoping they had a safe journey. Heading back to my place checking it over wondering of my next move when I feel the ground move making me freeze in place knowing exactly what it was.

Spinning around in a fast pace I stare at Nightmare who had a wicked grin on his face "so your hiding here huh?" "what do you want?" "do you know what I've been searching for" "no" "then let me tell you, I've looking for your my beloved queen to be" "I'm not serving you so you might as well use that sword of yours" "you wont be serving me you'll be ruling this world with me. I know you wont accept it, that's why I'll make you suffer until you depend on only me."

(Im so sorry if it's really bad I have no idea who these characters are and guessed from my research.)