Yandere Takuya Yagami x Male Reader (Classroom Of The Elite)

QueenParadoxDark

M/N Pov
Rumours were nasty things and they always continued until people got bored and got a new topic to start gossping about never really knowing if the rumours were true but this new rumour I heard going around was that the innocent sweet Takuya from the other dorm was a violent person and caught in a fight which was hard to believe just by looking at him but I knew for a fact that was true he was true evil inside and he did well of hiding it. How did I know? It's simple I had dated him.

The relationship started off normal until it soon changed to him getting possessive glaring at everyone was talking or looking at me so when he killed someone out of jealousy I ended up wanting far away from him so I was glad when we ended up in different classrooms it meant I'd never see him. Or so I thought.eaving the building I hear his familiar sweet voice calling my name making me freeze up "what's wrong M/N? Do you miss me that much" shaking my head I go to leave when he grabs me by my wrist tightening his grip until he was dragging me with him.

Not able to pull myself out his grip I tumble down the stairs he pushes me down into the cold room that reeks of death and when the lights turn on I see why there was a whole pile of bodiesin the corner "don't mind them,I'll get rid of them eventually" "why did you kill them" "because...they didn't tell me your schedule. I knew you were here and they separate us but I'll kill them another time but now we're back together I'm so happy" "I don't want to be here Takuya" "aw M/N do you really think you have a choice, your mine and if I have to break you into being in love with me again I will because I always get what I want you should know that by now."