Yandere Idol Twin Brothers x Male Make Up Artist Reader

@thebroomcloset

Older Twin Name - Thomas

Younger Twin Name - Dylan

M/N Pov

Getting this job was hard work as they wanted someone who made the twins so....flawless but me I was just on the course when I was brought in apparently someone submitted me to try it out which I learned was my teacher but the part was you needed the twins approval and they were quite the picky pair. I learned that during the test to see if I was worthy and when I finished I hit breaking point as I was so annoyed with them and their demands.

Packing my things quickly they ask where I was going when I glare at them "I'm not putting up with his, I didn't want to be here in the first place, try not kill whoever you hire" with that I'm out and back home relaxing with some warm tea not thinking about it anymore otherwise I'll just annoy myself with it all. I never expected the next day the twins to be at my door with a letter handing it to me before pushing their way through helping themselves to my kitchen. Reading the letter I slam it down glaring at them "I said I didn't want to work with you two" "we know me and Dylan annoyed you but please listen we only do it to test people's limit and we were looking for someone to not let us get away with everything"

With a sigh I tell them I'll do it but one complaint from them I'm out making Thomas smile thanking me as Dylan hugs me tightly. The job turned out all right as I soon got along with them and learned they weren't that bad well until I saw the real them arguing with their manager. I stood there frozen watching as Dylan had his fingers inside a wound they had created on the manager making me Manger screaming into the tape that covered his mouth "you really shouldn't of tried sharing him M/N is our make up artist and ours we told you before didn't we"

Jumping as they rip the tape off his mouth "please I know but she requested him" "so? you just say no or are you stupid, do you really want to die to us" "you wouldn't!" "wouldn't we how many managers have we had brother?" "hmm about 6" "right...you mean nothing to us we can get you replaced easily so what will it be reject her offer or die" "I cant just deny her!" "death it is Dylan finish him off" Looking away as I hear his scream I never expected for Thomas to move quickly in front of me "naughty boy MN you weren't meant to see" "uh...well...I-I...I'm going home" "I don't think so, your coming to live with us now we all want each other so come lets go home our sweet M/N I watch in horror as Dylan places his bloody hands on my face smearing the blood all over it before kissing me as Thomas started kissing my neck leaving me with no choice to accept them.