Yandere Prowl x Male Human Reader (Transformers IDW)

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov
Meeting Prowl was a shock it's not every day your work car just turns into a giant robot or a Autobot as he liked to call himself, it took me a full 2 weeks to fully understand it because of that we didn't get along at the start until the Fatal day I got injured on a job he ended up finding the job for me making me greatful for his help as I couldn't ask for a better best car friend. After that I learned all about him and his planet while I told him about mine.

However he wasn't the same on jobs anymore because as soon as he sensed there was something wrong he'd lock all doors not letting me out as he dealt with whatever the case was. I tried scolding him and not bringing him with me but he wasn't happy with it and followed anyway making sure to deal with whatever we were dealing with. But right now I was furious with him as this is the 15th person he's killed in this week alone. I know they were criminals but we don't kill them we arrest but hes decided it's now happening that way anymore making me again scold him.

Glaring at Prowl who glared right back at me "you've taken it to far Prowl your off the team" "I don't think so I will continue my work to keep you safe" "we don't kill humans Prowl that's bad, you said your an Autobot right your meant to protect me and my kind not kill them" "I won't kill them unless there's a need and all of those I killed were a danger to your life I think my reason is justified" "just stop doing that please or I will be forced to get rid of you" he just hurts not really promising me anything but I knew he wouldn't change.