Yandere Alastor x Male Morning Star Reader (Hazbin Hotel)

M/N Pov

Being Charlie's older brother meant to look after as my father said he was worried about her so I went to her hotel seeing her passion to redeem the demons making me smile as I knew she wouldn't give up and it didn't hurt to believe it could happen and just like Vaggie I would do anything to make sure she achieved that goal. I got on with everyone in the hotel just not Alastor as I wasn't sure why he was here the real reason as we all knew he was lying all part from Charlie anyway.

Taking break from cleaning a few rooms I sit talking to Husk who wasn't happy one bit today so I did my best to cheer him up well until I was interrupted by the radio demon himself "ah M/N lovely to see you up this early" "trust me I don't want to be up at this time" "then why not go back to bed hmm?" "when I'm up, I'm up if you get my drift" "aha of course dear, however I do need you later on today" "for what?" "you'll see" with that he was gone as I just sigh "He didn't even say where" "just don't make a deal with him" "don't worry Husk I know not to"

Relaxing in my room when I hear static behind me making me look behind me to see Alastor sitting in the armchair that was in my room "alright so what do you want?" "straight to the point, I like it" crossing my arms as I glare at him as his grins widens more "well I want to make a deal" "nope" "you didn't even let me finish" "well my answer it going to be no" "oh so certain, you want to ruin Charlie's dream" "what?" "well, you see if you don't make this deal, I'll stop helping Charlie and make sure her vision fails" "but why?" "well you'll figure that out along the way"