Yandere Freddy Kruger x Male Reader

@AlisonBlanco689

(I apologize as I wasn't sure what your request meant so I just winged it from here I hope it's still alright for you.)

M/N Pov

Living in the streets wasn't easy so kids like me had to steal to survive it's not like anyone was going to help us and everyone did just stick to that but I didn't as soon as I was a teen I killed stealing everything from them or their homes to make myself money now I wasn't that greedy I gave everything I could to the children I cared for as I promised I would help them no matter what they always compared me to Robin Hood but I doubted this Robin Hood killed to help the poor.

However they kept saying they saw a weird man in their dreams and even when they woke up he was there ready to kill them making me worry as I've never seen anyone so staying with them to see if I could see this weird man I finally did as he looked at me laughing before vanishing. I've never been so confused in my life at that as I had no idea what that was and I seen a lot in my lifetime. One night killing a man I was going through his things when I hear the same laughing making me turn to see him sat in the chair.

I just turn around and focus on what I can sell when he says my name "what do you want?" "your one interesting man" "and what makes you say that?" "a deranged version of the famous Robin" "I asked what you wanted not what you thought of me?" "I want you join me" "no thanks" "I didn't say you could refuse after you want that family of yours safe right?" "and how would I when I come with you?" "they'll join us too I'll keep them safe you have my word" "alright but your not stopping my killing" "wouldn't dream of it after all your pretty hot covered in blood."