Yandere Tanjiro Kamado X Male Yautja Reader (Demon Slayer)

Tx_Veteranfalcon_xT

Tanjiro Pov
Going through my training before I could be allowed out on missions I heard all about another male staying here apparently he wasn't human and known as the great hunter. A Yaujta. I had never heard of one so I was curious about him and when I did I couldn't help but be not disappointed he was so much more than I was expecting. Going on a mission on him I learned of how great his abilities were showing how much of a great hunter he was finding the hidden demons with ease but what made me fall for him was the way he protected Nezuko from a demon. He didn't even need a weapon he just used his bare hands to rip them apart with assistance from his tail and teeth. But of course if I noticed this all so did everyone else which really meant Inosuke and zenitsu who wanted his attention leaving me stood watching with a rare emotion. Anger. I couldn't do a thing about it either because they were just talking and getting along weren't they we were all friends I couldn't hurt them no matter how much I wanted.

But didn't mean I could take him and make him mine but I needed to make sure I had he was week before taking him and what better than taking the butterfly estates paralyzing syringe with bottle after bottle of the medication as I needed a few to make sure he couldn't move. Luckily he didn't see me coming as he was focusing on writing something. Covering his mouth with a cloth successfully knocking him out before easily moving him to a cabin I had done up for us. Chaining his wrists to the bed posts making sure the medication was in the same room before telling Nezuko to look after him while I prepared him some food. I knew he wouldn't like this but I had to and I knew after some time he would love me in return.