Yandere Class Rep x Male Younger Classmate Reader

thebroomcloset

Class Rep Name - Christian

M/N Pov
Having started a new school I wasn't sure if I would fit in but thanks to our class Rep Christian who helped me out with everything making me grateful towards him because if it wasn't for him I don't think I would made of many friends as I have. Even now months later he made sure to check up on me every day and even if I was off sick he turned up with the assignments I missed that day. I never asked where he got my address assuming it was from the teachers never guessing he'd actually followed me home this whole time.

Yawning I look around me confused as I was still in school but that wasn't it as I found myself tied up in what looks like the school headmasters office. Cursing I looked around the place but the only light was coming from down the hallway and a light on the monitor. Hearing the door open I look seeing Christian who was smiling taking off some gloves that looked covered in blood, placing his hands on my face scaring me "your finally awake" "what are you doing Christian" "doing what I should have done months ago, taking you as mine finally"

Begging him to untie me he does trusting me but as soon as the last knot is untied I knock him over running down the hall hearing his yells "come back M/N!!! You can't hide from me!!" Trying every door to find an escape anywhere as he was getting closer to me. Peaking out the door I freeze seeing him stood there a knife in his hand "found you darling" not wanting to give up I keep running until pain shoots in my leg knocking me down.

Groaning I look down at my leg seeing the knife I reach to pull it out when my hand is grabbed and pulled up to his height causing me to groan "you shouldn't of ran M/N that makes me so sad" "your insane" "I'm not insane my love, I'm just madly in love with you" "let me go home" "your new home is with me but first let's make sure you can't run from me again."