Yandere Anankos x Male Servant Reader (Fire Emblem Heroes)

KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov
Everything went wrong one year and now as one of the last humans in my village I was taken and made a servant for the great Anankos, I know I should be grateful I wasn't one of the humans he killed but being his servant was hard as he was strict and one wrong move you'll be dead. So to avoid that I kept my head down and did my work. Finishing setting the table out for Anankos when he comes in early making us all stop and stand in a line as he marches past us, not one of us dating to breath as he sits down and eats.

Jumping slightly when he bangs on the table as he stands up glaring in our direction "which one of you made this? Step forward now!" Standing forward slowly saying a silent prey as this was it I was gonna die for failing to cook right. Walking around me in circles checking me up and down before stopping in front of me "state your name" "M/N" "ah so your M/N, my guards have mentioned you a few times" I say nothing when all of a sudden he grabs my wrist dragging me away from the dining room.

Screaming as I'm thrown into the floor my head hitting.off the ground and just as I was getting my bearings I feel something hard knock me out. Waking up I find myself in a chair but as I look around confused I notice my body feels different confusing me but I didn't have time to think about it when Anankos walks in "ah good your awake" "Anankos Sir? What's going on?" "From today you'll be mine, we will be married next month" "what? Why me" "because I decided that you are" "but you hate humans" "your not human anymore you see I've been working on something to make you the perfect wife for me and it's worked perfectly." Showing my reflection in the mirror I notice my hair and eyes had changed colour meaning the old M/N really did die that day and now I was reborn into the depths of hell.