Yandere Big Daddy X Little Brother Reader (Bioshock 2)

drussell12

M/N Pov
Big Daddy had always been an overprotective older brother to me and my younger sister always making sure we were looked after and not getting hurt but the one time I got hurt on a mission he didn't seem to let me join anymore and only our younger sister. No matter how much I begged it was a no and he learned to lock the door knowing I'd try to leave the house. Though he underestimated me as I was intelligent for a reason, so lately I had been sneaking out getting more training and even different missions making me so happy I could finally go back out and do missions which I loved.

Getting promoted on their team was something I was happy about and it was all thanks to R/N who helped me get here even now he taught me new things that I had no idea of. Today was my day off and I had decided to finally clean my room which I was in the middle of when I heard them both return my sister skipping to her room as Big Daddy came closer to my room. Looking up at him as he shuts the door behind him looking around him "what have you been doing today?" "Just some cleaning, my room seems to have gotten messy again"

He nods before taking a step forward "and through the week?" "Home as always since you won't let me out which is unfair" "you could die out there" "so could she but she doesn't get locked in here" "because I know she can protect her self you weren't complete" "I can still fight" "so I've heard" I look up at him confused as he crosses his arms " you've been sneaking out training and going on missions on a different team" "I couldn't sit here all day doing nothing" "it's for your own benefit and I won't let to u out again even if I need to put more locks up you won't leave this house again unless I'm with you, do you understand?" "You can't do this?" "Watch me"