114 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Lucy has been really busy being a mom I've also been helping her out which is really fun.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy fed batman then he made me a cup of coffee then he made breakfast for me and Andy.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I sat down on a barstool and played on my phone and checked my notifications.

Andy handed me a cup of coffee I smiled and said thanks he smiled and said your welcome
Andy continued cooking breakfast for us.

I smiled and said so we can have a spa day together Andy smiled and said sure I'm down.

I smiled and continued drinking my coffee while watching Andy cook breakfast.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and we headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I smiled and layed my head on andys lap and he smiled while looking for a movie to watch for us.

After Andy found a movie he put the remote down and he started rubbing my hair I said holy shit that feels so good.

Andy said damn Elle really I looked up and started scratching his head and he said oh fuck that does feel good.

I said told you that and we started laughing together and I shook my head.

A couple of hours later I went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for me and Andy while he watched movies.

After I finished cooking dinner I gave andy a plate of food and I sat down on a barstool and ate dinner and played on my phone.

Andy came into the kitchen and sat down next to me and ate dinner as well and I smiled and shook my head.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.