78 Tuesday &Wednesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom and cleaned my tattoos then headed back into our room.

Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and bit my lip and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed some coffee and something to eat and sat down on the counter.

I chilled on my phone and watched videos and ate food and drank some coffee.

I decided to do something spontaneous after I finished eating I threw my trash away and headed upstairs and walked down the hallway towards andys room.

I quietly walked into his room and grabbed my earbuds and plugged them in and walked out of his room and closed the door.

I turned on the hall lights and started jamming out and headed downstairs and started dancing around the living room.

A little while later Cc came downstairs and I turned around and jumped he started laughing and I paused my music.

Cc said what the hell are you doing I said nothing he laughed and said it sure does look a lot like nothing.

I said I couldn't sleep he said ok and he turned off the hall light and came downstairs and went into the living room.

I said ok and followed him into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Cc turned on the TV and looked for a movie I said why aren't you going to bed he said well I couldn't go back to sleep and I wanted to hang out with you.

I smiled and said ok while he looked for a movie on tv I played on my phone in the mean time.

A little while later he finally found a movie and he put down the remote and relaxed against the couch.

A couple minutes later I also put my phone down and watched the movie I smiled and bit my lip.

After the movie ended me and Cc headed upstairs and went back into our rooms.

I used the restroom then plugged in my phone and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I heard the guys downstairs making a lot of noises in the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone and Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said the hell is going on.

I laughed and said I have no idea then I walked out of our room and headed downstairs into the kitchen.

Jinxx said did we wake you up I said no but what the fuck is going on down here.

Cc said we are cooking breakfast I said uh huh it definitely sounds like you guys are cooking breakfast.

We all started laughing together I said Andy woke up and said what the fuck Cc said my bad.

After the food was finished cooking we all sat down and ate together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later Andy came downstairs and went into the kitchen and ate breakfast with us.

After Andy finished eating he put all of our dishes in the sink jinxx helped wash the dishes.