96 one year later

ONE YEAR LATER MONDAY:

Lucy is officially a sophomore she passed her freshman year with a bunch of good grades we are all extremely proud of her.

She is officially a teenager and a little bitchy but we all still love her Matthew got a different job.

My mom has the same job but she got a raise so we all celebrated together nat got a job and a boyfriend.

Cody has been extremely successful in making music and doing tours I went to a couple of his shows and he was really excited about seeing me.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone.

I checked my notifications then headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I noticed it was still extremely dark outside I decided to cook some food for me.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes then I headed upstairs and went into our room and climbed the bathroom and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

An hour later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned my and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and sat down on a barstool next to Andy and he kissed my head and started playing on his phone next to me.

After the food was finished cooking we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After I finished eating I opened the dishwasher and picked up the clean dishes then I put some dirty dishes in it.

After the guys finished eating I put their dishes in the dishwasher and closed it and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A little while later the guys came into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

My mom gave me a update on how Lucy is doing Andy was also excited hearing about Lucy's grades so far.

I said I can't believe she has 2 years left of school Andy said that shit is going to fly by.

I said I know my high school experience went by really quickly and it's scary how fast time flies by.

The guys said we can definitely agree to that I smiled and continued playing on my phone while the guys were busy watching movies.

A couple of hours later I went into the kitchen and started cooking dinner and listened to music and I looked over my shoulder and looked at the guys.

After I finished cooking an hour later I made a plate and handed some plates to the guys and I picked up the food and dishes.

After we finished eating I picked up our dishes and put them in the dishwasher and turned it on for the night.

A little while later me and the guys headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤