121 a couple weeks later

A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER MONDAY:

Lucy and Matthew are planning on coming over later so we can have a family dinner.

My mom and step dad are also planning on coming over my mom said she would cook food for dinner.

Matthew and Lucy are also planning on bringing food over for the family dinner Andy was going to get out our games for tonight.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy took care of Bella then he cooked breakfast and also made coffee for me.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with Bella and Andy he smiled and said morning Elle.

I smiled and said morning Andrew and I gave him a hug and kissed his shoulder and made a cup of coffee and sat down on a barstool.

I said do you wanna get the games out after we eat breakfast Andy said yea sure that's fine.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and Andy got the games out and put them in the living room.

An hour later me and Andy left and went to the store so we could get something to make for dinner.

After we got home we picked up the dishes and talked about what we were going to make for dinner tonight.

A little while later me and Andy decided what we were gonna make and we started cooking dinner together.

I went upstairs and took an hour long shower then I dried off and changed and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with andy.

I took care of Bella and cleaned up the kitchen while Andy continued cooking dinner for everyone.

I talked to everyone and gave them updates about what is going on for dinner tonight.

A couple of hours later me and Andy changed and headed downstairs and waited for everyone to come over.

A little while later everyone came over I picked up Lola and kissed her cheek and she smiled and I said my baby.

We all headed into the kitchen my mom put her dish on the counter and so did Matthew and Lucy.

I put Lola down and we all got a plate and sat down at the table and started eating dinner together.

I said I have missed all of you guys so much they said aww Elle us too Lola was sitting next to Andy.

He smiled while watching her eat her food she looked up and started laughing I smiled and shook my head and continued eating dinner.

We all talked about random shit and laughed together while eating dinner together.

Andy and Lola were busy talking to each other about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room and played games together.

A little while later everyone left and went back home and me and Andy headed upstairs and went into our room and went to bed for the night.