13 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into my bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed some clean clothes I turned on my music and locked my bedroom door. I went back into my bathroom and closed the door and put my phone and clothes down.

I turned on my shower and closed the curtain and took off my clothes and climbed into the shower and closed the curtain. I listened to music and walked under the shower head and smiled while I felt the hot water touch my skin.

I sighed and started washing my hair and body I quickly shaved my armpits and legs and stomach. After I finished shaving I exfoliated and used a body wash that smells really good.

An hour later I got out of the shower and put on a towel and walked out of my bathroom. I jumped when I saw Andy standing in my room I said can I fucking help you.

He laughed and said nope nice towel I laughed and rolled my eyes and said I'm gonna go change. Andy smiled and said ok and I went back into the bathroom and dried off and changed.

I also sprayed some body spray on then walked out of my bathroom and picked up my dirty clothes. Andy was now sitting on my bed and playing on his phone.

I bit my lip and smiled and blushed slightly and shook my head. Matthew and Lucy were all sleeping and so was my mom.

Andy said you wanna sneak out Elle I said last time I did you and your friends tried to kill me. Andy started laughing and said oh yea true plus Jason and his gang are terrible people.

I said yea they seem like it Andy smiled and said I will protect you don't worry they won't lay a hand on you. I said what about your friends he said they will also be extremely protective of you I talked to them.

I smiled and said oh well thank you just saved my ass and we started laughing together and he said yea I did didn't I. A little while later me and Andy headed downstairs and walked out of the front door.

I locked the front door and put the keys in my pocket and followed behind Andy down the driveway. A couple minutes later me and Andy walked down the sidewalk and he held my hand.

I smiled and bit my lip and looked at Andy I started getting feelings for him I told nat and she said I ship you guys. My mom hasn't really talked about Andy and it didn't bother me but I hope one day she will like him.

Andy said I really need blood I'm starving I stopped walking and looked at him. Andy stopped walking and turned around he said hey babe relax I'm not going to kill you.

I bit my lip and he walked over to me and grabbed my hand and I continued following him. A couple minutes later we walked in the forest and he helped me over a branch.

I said thanks he smiled and said of course I noticed his friends all standing in a circle with a person. I said what the fuck Cc said we have a meal I felt my heart race.

Andy turned and looked at me and said walk away I said ok and started walking out of the forest. I heard a scream and I jumped and turned around and looked at the guys.

Andy was sucking a girls blood from her neck the guys were also drinking her blood. I immediately ran out of the forest my adrenaline was coursing through my body.

I unlocked the door and ran upstairs into my moms room she woke up and said Elle what are you doing. I said sorry I was breathing heavily and I layed down in her bed and got comfortable.

I fell asleep a little while later my mom also fell asleep a couple minutes later after she knew I was ok. A couple of hours later my mom got out of bed and headed to work a couple minutes later.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into my moms bathroom and used it then headed out of my mom's room and headed downstairs.

I put the house keys up and went into the kitchen and made coffee and food then chilled on my phone. After I finished eating I did the dishes then headed upstairs and went into my room and closed my door.

Andy appeared in my room and I said hi he walked over to me and gave me a hug and said I'm so sorry you saw that. I said its ok and I wrapped my arms around him and nudged my head against his neck. Andy kissed my head and said is your mom gone I said yea he said ok that's fine.

I said my siblings are still asleep he laughed and said nice I said yea I don't know when they are usually wake up. I headed downstairs and made breakfast for my siblings the put it to where they could get it.

I headed upstairs and chilled in bed and watched movies for the rest of the day my siblings woke up and ate breakfast then headed upstairs. Andy left a little while later my mom came home a couple of hours later.

My mom made dinner and we all ate food and headed upstairs and got ready for bed for the night. I set my alarm then climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later. Everyone else went to bed a little while later I had my clothes picked out for tomorrow.