47 Sunday

SUNDAY:

Me and nat are going to pack our bags for vacation since we are all leaving on Friday for a week.

Nat stayed the night after graduation Andy went hunting last night since he was extremely hungry.

I'm going to Nats house today so I can help her pack her bag for the trip my mom said we are all leaving Friday.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I'm going to Nats house after my mom comes home from work today Andy appeared in my room.

I climbed out of bed and said hello he smiled and said hi babe me and my family are going to be busy packing all day.

I heard my mom leave for work for the day I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I started cooking breakfast for everyone my brother came downstairs and I said you need to start packing for the trip.

Matthew said ok I will I said ok and continued cooking breakfast.

After I finished cooking breakfast nat and Lucy came downstairs and sat at the table.

After we finished eating me and nat did the dishes while my siblings went upstairs and started packing for the trip.

A couple of hours later my mom came home and we all ate dinner together me and nat left and headed to her house.

After we got to her house we went upstairs and started packing her bag for the trip.

Me and nat talked about random shit and laughed together and I shook my head and smiled.

After we finished packing we headed downstairs and hung out with her family and watched movies together.

A little while later we all headed upstairs and got ready for bed and went to sleep for the night.

Me and nat stayed up and hung out and talked about our future plans I said I hope me and Andy get married she said me too.

I smiled and we fell asleep a little while later for the night since we were tired from yesterday.