55 day 4 Tuesday

DAY 4 OF FAMILY VACATION IN FLORIDA TUESDAY:

Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and I rolled over onto my back.

I opened my eyes and looked at Andy and he used the restroom then headed back into our room and closed his eyes and disappeared.

I yawned andys friends also disappeared so they could go hunt together.

I got comfortable and closed my eyes and fell back asleep since I'm so exhausted from yesterday.

A little while later Andy came back and he climbed into bed and fell asleep after he got comfortable.

I smiled and rolled over and cuddled against Andys chest and fell asleep and yawned and kissed my head and pulled me closer and we fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled over onto my back and sighed.

I looked at Andy and he smiled in his sleep and I smiled and bit my lip and shook my head.

I wanted to get up out of bed but felt too lazy to even get out of bed I yawned and got comfortable.

I cuddled against my pillow and rolled onto my stomach and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on his phone.

Andys phone started ringing and he answered it and said hey dad what's up ok cool sounds good alright love you bye and he hung up.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Andy and said what is going on today.

Andy said me my dad and the guys are all going out and the girls are staying here at the hotel.

I said ok cool Andy said yea and kissed my head and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Andy.

I got out of bed and said I'm gonna miss you when you leave Andy said me too and he walked over to me and kissed my head.

I smiled and andy walked back into our room and looked at me and said I'm gonna change so I can leave.

A little while later all of the guys left and headed out the hotel and headed down the highway to leave so they can hang out together.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and headed into my moms room and we all hung out together as girls.

My mom said we should have a girls day I smiled and said yea we all gave each other a facial.

Me and nat and my sister hung out and jammed out and danced together and also laughed and took pictures together.

A couple of hours later we all ate food together then the guys came back to the hotel and we all headed back to our hotel room.

Me and Andy hung out and watched movies together and talked about our day and what we did.

Me and Andy cuddled and fell asleep a couple minutes later after we were comfortable.