76 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Cody he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

Me and Cc have to go back home today and so does Cody I really enjoyed being able to hang out with Cody and my family again.

I headed back into my room and sprayed some body spray on and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee and breakfast.

My mom has to go back to work tomorrow and my siblings go to school tomorrow.

Cody is also going to be busy at the studio with his band all week I am super happy for him for following his dream.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Cody was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the air mattress.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

My mom was busy cooking breakfast and drinking coffee I said I'm going back home today.

My mom said I know I'm really going to miss you I said me too and gave her a hug while she was cooking.

My mom kissed my head and I pulled back and hopped on the counter and watched her cook breakfast.

I said Cody signed with a record company my mom said I am so proud of him.

I smiled and said his music is really good she smiled and said I agree.

A little while later Cody came downstairs and headed into the kitchen and said morning ladies.

Me and my mom said hi Cody how did you sleep he smiled and said good.

A couple minutes later Cc came downstairs holding Lucy on his back they came in the kitchen and I took a picture of them and put my phone down.

Cc said Elle we have to go home soon I sighed and said I know cc don't worry Lucy started crying.

Cc put her down and she walked in front of him he hoisted her up and cuddled her against his chest.

I said awww and walked over to them and we had a family group hug Matthew was still asleep.

A little while later the food was done cooking and we all sat down at the table and ate breakfast.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes I headed upstairs and packed my bag and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

Cody was getting all of his stuff together as well Lucy was with Cc helping him pack up.

A little while later Cody helped me pick up the air mattress then he left and headed home.

I have a bunch of pictures from this weekend I helped put me and Ccs bags in my car so we could leave soon.

I headed inside and Lucy was completely glued to cc and didn't want to let him go.

I bit my lip and said poor thing cc said she is extremely attached to me I said oh yea definitely.

A couple of hours later me and Cc had to leave and head home he promised Lucy that she could come over this weekend.

That made her extremely happy after we left my mom's house we picked up food and headed home.

After we got home we ate dinner together all of the guys were chilling in the living room watching movies.

Me and Cc threw our trash away and went into the living room and watched movies with the guys.

A couple of movies later we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms for the night.

Me and Andy got ready for bed and climbed into bed and cuddled against each other and fell asleep a couple minutes later.