77 Monday

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and walked over to the bed.

I grabbed my phone and walked over to the window and looked at the forest I saw Jason and his gang.

I bit my lip and shook my head Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said Elle.

I looked at him and said uh huh he said what are you doing up I said I don't know.

Andy sighed and got out of bed and walked over to me and grabbed my hip and kissed my head and said go to bed.

I sighed and said ugh ok fine I turned around and he grabbed my hand and I followed him to the bed.

We climbed into bed and cuddled together and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I grabbed my phone and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs and went into the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone.

I put my phone down and made coffee no one else was awake so it was just me downstairs with princess.

She jumped on the counter and started meowing and I smiled while cooking breakfast.

I talked to her and kissed her head and she started purring loudly and it made me smile widely.

Princess layed down and got out on the counter and watched me cook breakfast.

I said are you watching momma cook breakfast I scratched her head and she purred and licked me and I giggled slightly.

After I finished cooking I fed princess and sat down on the floor and ate breakfast while sitting next to the cat.

A little while later all of the guys woke up and headed downstairs and came into the kitchen.

I looked up and Cc looked at me and said good morning Elle I said hi and laughed.

Andy looked down and said ok that works too princess started meowing loudly.

Every one started laughing and I looked at princess and she climbed on my lap.

Andy put my plate in the sink while I played with princess on my lap.

A couple minutes later princess went into the living room and layed down on the couch.

Cc was cooking breakfast for everyone while I was sitting on the floor.

I said please don't step on me Ashley leaned down and picked me up from the floor and I said thanks.

Ashley wrapped his arm around my shoulder I said I can't believe my little sister turned 11.

Cc said wow thats crazy I said by the way she has a huge crush on you he laughed and said trust me I know.

I said yea she talks about you all the time he smiled and said you're sister is really sweet.

I said when she wants to be and we all started laughing together I smiled and shook my head.

A little while later the food was finished and all of the guys hung out in the kitchen and ate breakfast.