69 Sunday

SUNDAY HEADING HOME:

I woke up to the sound of andys alarm going off and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Andy also woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and turned off his alarm.

I sighed and said oh how fun time to get up Andy yawned and sighed and said I know.

A couple minutes later Andy got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I got out of bed and walked over to my bag and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

A little while later me and Andy walked out of our hotel room and walked down the hallway.

Andy held my hand and I held a couple of my bags I was super happy because I was able to get tanned finally.

I smiled and said are you excited to head home Andy smiled and said oh yea.

A couple minutes later me and Andy walked out of the hotel and hailed a taxi.

After we got in the taxi we headed to the airport it was still extremely dark outside.

Me and Andy held hands on the way to the airport he kissed my head and said I love you Elle.

I smiled and said I love you more Andy and I looked out the window while we drove down the highway.

A little while later we got to the airport and headed inside and got our tickets and picked up our luggage.

Me and Andy used the restroom then went through security check and waited in the terminal area.

A hour later me and Andy got on our plane and sat down and buckled up.

Andy said the guys are cleaning up the house and getting it ready and also cc and jinxx are picking us up.

I talked to nat before we had to pick our phones up I also talked to my mom as well.

A little while later the plane finally took off and I got comfortable and closed my eyes.

Andy watched a movie next to me for a while until he also fell asleep next to me.

A couple of hours later the plane landed and me and Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

After we got off the plane we used the restroom then grabbed our luggage and walked out of the airport.

Cc and jinxx gave me and Andy a hug and we picked up our luggage then got food and headed home.

After we got home we went inside I went into me and Andys room and said holy shit.

Andy smiled and said welcome home babe I smiled and plugged my phone in.

Me and Andy headed downstairs and ate dinner and talked about our trip with the guys.

After we finished eating Andy threw our trash away and I used the restroom then headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

We all watched movies together until we headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.