117 the week after

THE WEEK AFTER SUNDAY:

Lucy and Cc are going on a trip tomorrow so me and Andy will be taking care of Lola while they are gone.

Andy and Cc are going to set up Lola's stuff in the guest room tomorrow morning when they drop her off.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy made me a cup of coffee then he started cooking breakfast for me and him.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone.

I checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee.

I sat down on a barstool and played on my phone while watching Andy cook breakfast for us.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes then andy went into the living room and watched movies.

I took care of the laundry and dishes then I headed into the living room and watched movies with andy for the day.

A couple of hours later Andy went into the kitchen and cooked dinner for us.

A little while later I used the restroom then I headed into the kitchen with andy.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our room and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

MONDAY LUCY AND CC LEAVE FOR TRIP:

Lucy and Cc are dropping off Lola at our house then they are going on their vacation which must be nice.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I checked my notifications then I noticed Lucy and Cc were on their way I smiled.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and he said ELLE.

I said DOWNSTAIRS Andy came downstairs and he said Elle whats going on.

I said Lucy and Cc were on their way Andy said that's fine i said ok and sat down on the couch.

I played on my phone while waiting for Lucy and Cc to come over it was still extremely dark outside.

A little while later Lucy and Cc came over and Andy helped set up Lola's room for the week.

After they finished setting up the room they left and we all went back to sleep for a while.