43 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

Yesterday went by extremely slow because we had to take a couple of test and we also had gym Yesterday unfortunately.

We ended up doing a lot of exercise and now I'm tired and in a lot of pain so I took medicine when I got home.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy said he was gonna sneak over this weekend and spend the night with me and I laughed and agreed.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

Andy was standing in front of my window smiling and said hello princessa.

I blushed and said hello Andy he smiled and said hi I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer and kissed him.

Andy pulled back and smiled and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Andy and he kissed my forehead.

I felt my heart race slightly and I bit my lip and blushed Andy rested his forehead against mine and kept his arms wrapped around my waist.

I said are you sneaking over this weekend Andy said well helll yea I laughed and said good.

Andy said damn Elle you are bad I laughed and said I never said I was good he said well yea that's true and we started laughing together.

A couple minutes later I pulled back from Andy and smiled and said you should probably go home.

Andy said ok and closed his eyes and disappeared and went home I went to bed a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom came upstairs and woke up my siblings then woke me up and headed downstairs after.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed for the day.

My mom went to work a couple minutes later and I grabbed everything I needed for school and headed downstairs.

A couple minutes later me and my siblings left for school for the day Andy decided to ride with us to school.

After I dropped off Lucy I drove to school for the day nat told me she was already there.

After we got to school we headed inside and went to class and sat down in our seats and waited for class to start.

A little while later the bell rung and everyone came into class and sat down in their seats and waited for class to start.

A couple minutes later class started after the teacher took attendance and sent it to the principal.

We all did a couple of things for school it was extremely boring my legs were killing me from yesterday.

I looked at Andy and he was zoned out while staring at the board I laughed and shook my head.

Nat said what is funny Elle I said Andy is completely zoned out she said ok and laughed and shook her head.

We ended up working on worksheets for the day which was extremely boring.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the school building and went into the parking lot.

Andy grabbed my keys and smiled widely and me and Andy walked over to my car.

Matthew was waiting for me and Andy by my car and he smiled and said hello my family.

A couple minutes later we picked up Lucy and headed home for the night.

After we got home we all went inside and ate dinner and went into our room and went to bed for the night.

Andy had a whole ass rant about something stupid and I laughed and he got mad at me but quickly got over it and laughed as well.

I fell asleep a couple minutes later after he finished his little rant for the night.