95 a couple of weeks later

A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER MONDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I climbed into the bed and got comfortable and cuddled against Andys chest and got snuggled against his neck and fell asleep.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

An hour woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I sat down on a barstool and played on my phone while watching the guys cook breakfast and talk about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later the food was finished cooking and we all started eating breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Andy was sitting next to me and I smiled and bit my lip and continued eating and playing on my phone.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and put them in the dishwasher then the guys headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and watched movies.

I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and played on my phone while watching movies with the guys.

A couple of hours later it started getting dark outside I went into the kitchen and started cooking dinner for everyone.

After I finished cooking dinner we all hung out in the kitchen and ate dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I picked up the food and the dishes after we were all finished eating dinner the guys headed upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.

A couple minutes later I headed upstairs and went into me and Andys room and closed the door and got ready for bed then I climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly next to me I smiled and kissed his head and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A hour later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.