103 next week

NEXT WEEK MONDAY:

Lucy has been staying with us for a while since she's not in school anymore she doesn't know what the guys are yet and I'm scared for when she finds out.

Lucy and Cc went on a date last night and me and Andy acted like strict parents when they left.

Andy is extremely protective over me and Lucy since her and Cc are interested in each other now which can be scary since I'm her older sister ans I'm supposed to protect her.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

An hour later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Andy headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and sat down on a barstool.

An hour later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I headed downstairs and princess followed me downstairs and we went into the kitchen and I gave her some food.

I made some coffee and sat down on a barstool and waited for the food to finish cooking breakfast.

I looked at Andy and he was smiling widely while talking to the guys and laughed together.

A little while later the food was finished cooking we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I said are you guys going hunting today Andy said yea that sounds like a good idea.

A hour later Lucy came downstairs and gave Cc a hug and I smiled and bit my lip Andy looked at them and smiled.

Lucy turned around and walked over to me and gave me a hug and I smiled and said hey sis whats up.

Lucy said me and Cc are dating I smiled and said awww Cc turned around and smiled and said I promise I won't hurt her.

I smiled and said good and looked at Lucy and gave her a hug and said my baby sister has a boyfriend.

Andy gave Lucy a hug and said congratulations sis she smiled and said thanks and sat down on a barstool and waited for breakfast to be done cooking.

I played on my phone while waiting for the food to be finished cooking Cc was busy talking to the guys and laughing together.

I yawned and put my phone down and continued drinking my coffee and looked at Andy he was busy talking to Lucy.

I smiled and bit my lip and shook my head and said my little sister is in love Andy smiled and looked at me and said yea your sister is in love.

A little while later we all got some food and we sat down and started eating breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Lucy was sitting next to Cc and they were busy talking and laughing together I smiled and continued eating breakfast while listening to their conversation.

Andy rested his forehead against my shoulder while I was busy eating breakfast and playing on my phone.

After we finished eating the guys went downstairs and went into the basement and played video games together.

Me and Lucy cleaned up the kitchen and did the dishes then we headed downstairs and went into the basement and hung out with the guys.

Me and Lucy cuddled on the couch and played on our phones while the guys were busy playing video games together.