42 Monday

MONDAY WE GET OUR CAP AND GOWN TODAY:

I heard my mom come upstairs and wake up my siblings and she came in my room and turned on the lights and said Elle it's time to get up and she left and headed downstairs.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and forced myself out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed for the day and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and waited on my siblings.

A little while later we all left and headed to school me and Matthew headed into school.

I walked over to a table and told the lady my name and she handed me my cap and gown and I walked away.

Nat and Andy were smiling and gave me a hug and we all walked to class together I said graduation is soon.

Andy said ugh I know I can't fucking believe it it's coming up so fast nat said yea I know just wait till our family vacation.

I smiled and swayed my hips while walking to class Andy whistled and I blushed and shook my head and said Jesus.

A couple minutes later we all got into the class room and sat down in our seats and put our cap and gown on our desks.

I sighed and took a deep breath and said holy shit this is actually happening nat said yea school is going by quickly.

I said I know Andy said after I graduate I'm moving in with the guys since they have their own house.

I said aw he said relax Elle I still will visit you I won't live to far I said ok and smiled and he kissed my head and I blushed slightly.

A little while later the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats and waited for class to start.

The teacher closed the door and sat down at her desk and took attendance then sent it to the principal then the morning announcements came on.

The principal said school is canceled Friday I smiled and said thank God and me Andy and nat all started laughing together.

A couple minutes later the morning announcements ended and we all started working on school work unfortunately.

Andy and nat both looked extremely bored while the teacher was talking it made me wanna laugh so I bit my thumb.

After class was over Andy said fuckin finally I started laughing and covered my face and Andy kissed my head.

A little while later we all headed to our next classes for the rest of the day everyone stopped talking about Jack which was nice.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the building.

Me and Matthew left school and picked up Lucy and headed home mom was already home.

After we got home we got ready for bed then headed downstairs and ate dinner with my mom.

We all ended up talking about our day and laughing together I told my mom I got my cap and gown today and she smiled and said good.

After dinner we all headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

I fell asleep after I texted andy for a little while until I fell asleep for the night.