3 August 8th monday

AUGUST 8TH MONDAY:

It is officially the first day of school whopty fucking do I am absolutely not excited about it at all. I was in a deep sleep until my alarm went off it was a Akalin Trio song. I jumped and groaned fuck and opened my eyes and sighed I yawned and stretched. My phone said 6 am I said ughhh gross the first day of hell since break absofuckinglty not. I forced myself out of bed and stretched while walking into my bathroom.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom I sighed and said senior year wow I'm old and I started laughing. My mom said Elle are you awake I said uh huh and yawned and walked out of my bathroom she said can you take your siblings to school I have work.

I smiled and said yea sure I don't mind she gave me a hug and said your all grown up. I started laughing and she left my room and headed down. I couldn't wait to see my best friend Natalie we have been friends ever since 4th grade she still can't believe that we are graduating this year.

A couple minutes later I finished getting ready and took a picture and headed downstairs. My mom gave me a hug and took a picture of us and left I said ok Lucy and Matthew you guys ready. They both sighed yes and we all headed outside I locked the front door and we hopped in my car and I locked it.

A couple minutes later I dropped off Lucy and headed to school me and Luke jammed out the whole time and laughed. He said are you nervous about graduating I said oh my God tes you have no clue. He said jeez that sucks I said you have one more year bud he said don't remind me and we both laughed together.

I quickly parked and turned off the car we got out and I locked the car. Me and Luke headed inside and went to our first periods I gave him a hug and said bye and he left. I met up with Natalie and we looked at each others schedules. I said you we have all the same classes and she smiled and said yes I'm so happy now and I laughed and shook my head.

I have been getting bullied since 8th grade and it sucks Natalie has been there the whole time. I have been Slightly suicidal and she knows about it. We talked to our first period and sat down and waited for the bell to ring. I said we don't do anything the first week huh nat said nope and I smiled and said good I can relax and she laughed and said yeap.

A couple minutes later the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats. Our teacher introduced himself and took attendance the morning announcements came on and stayed on for a while then ended.

A couple minutes later someone came into class we all looked towards the door. A tall slender person with long black hair and bright blue eyes and a strong jawline. He was wearing a band t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. The teacher said Andrew Biersack I suppose he said I go by Andy our teacher said ok Andy come sit down.

Andy looked at me and smiled I felt my heart race and my breath hitch in my throat he looked so fucking handsome. All the girls started gushing over him he sat down beside me and said hi I'm Andy. I smiled and said I'm Elle nice to meet you he smiled and said I love your eyes I smiled and said I like your eyes and we both smiled and laughed.

God he smelt like fucking cologne and cigarettes he was really pale. I turned back and looked at the board the teacher started talking and turned on the projector and talked about random shit about school. Like rules and expectations which was extremely boring I yawned and looked at Natalie.

A couple minutes later the teacher sat down and said any questions and no one responded. He said ok you can talk to your parents just whisper we said ok and started talking to each other.

I looked at Andy and he turned and looked at me and smiled and winked I said umm and couldn't breathe. He said um hi Elle and waved slightly I laughed and waved and said hi. He said um sorry I'm extremely awkward it's my first day here I said oh ok I will show you around. I showed him my schedule and we both had the same classes and I smiled and said oh cool we have all the same classes. He smiled and said oh awesome I'm excited.

A little while later class ended and we all walked to our next class when someone roughly shoved me and I fell. I fell forward and felt extremely embarrassed nat said oh my God Elle and helped me up Andy turned around and said are you ok. My face was red and I said yea I heard people laughing at me and I just shook my head and continued walking to the next class.

Our next class we all sat down by each other I had my hand on my desk. I noticed Andy kept looking at it and hesitated I laughed and said I don't have a boyfriend. Andy said huh I said I don't have a boyfriend he said oh aw that's awful I shook my head and said nope its fine.

The day went by quickly since we weren't doing anything. After the bell rung every one headed out of the doors I met up with my brother Luke and gave him a hug. Nat and Andy both followed me she said hey Luke and gave him a hug he smiled he has a crush on her and it's cute.

I said you ready he said yea and I said ok I gave nat a hug and gave Andy a hug. I jumped because he was ice cold I pulled back and said are you ok. Andy laughed and said yea I said your cold he said oh well I'm fine don't worry I said um ok strange.

I headed home after getting my little sister I noticed a nice black car following behind me I said ok. We got home and the car parked on the right of us. We all got out and I locked it and said oh its Andy and laughed. We all headed inside and hung out with my mom.

After I went to my room I locked my door and opened my window I noticed Andy also opened his window. We just looked at each other and laughed I plugged my phone in and quickly changed and cleaned my face. I turned music on and jammed out and sung a little bit.

I had a Taylor swift moment I started singing in my hair brush and looked at Andy and he was cheering me on. My brother said ELLE SHUT UP I said ok and stopped and flipped him off even though my door was locked.

A little while later I turned my alarm on and closed my window and used the restroom then went to bed and fell asleep.