17 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I can't wait until the weekend we usually have really chill days on Friday and we usually get put early if they are nice. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I heard my mom wake up my siblings.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. My mom opened up my door and said oh she's up and closed my door.

I laughed and said yea I'm awake I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom and headed back into my room so I could change for the day.

After I finished changing I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs. My mom left a couple minutes later and me and my siblings also left.

Andy decided to drive alone which didn't bother me at all. After me and my brother got to school we headed inside. Nat gave me a hug and my brother left for class I said ok and grabbed Nats hand.

We started walking to class and sat down in our seats a couple minutes later Andy sat down next to me. Andy smiled and said we have gym today I sighed and said oh how fun.

Nat sighed and said ughhh I hate gym I shook my head and said yea me too. A little while later class started and we ended up taking a test about what we had learned.

After class ended we took a couple of other test our last period is gym today. After the bell rung everyone got out of class and walked down the hallway.

Me andy and Nat all started walking to gym class together I sighed while holding Andy's hand. After we got into the gym we sat down and waited for everyone else.

After the bell rung more people started coming into the gym the teacher was looking at his clip board. A couple minutes later we all changed into our uniform and went back into the gym.

The teacher took attendance then put down his clipboard and started talking about what we are doing today. Everyone did a couple of warm up stretches Andy looked at me the whole time.

After we finished doing that we all got with a partner and did a couple of different activities together. I got paired up with Nat which was fun. Andy got teamed up with one of the football players and he was not excited about it.

A little while later school finally ended and everyone walked out of school and I walked over to my car. Matthew was waiting for me next to it and I laughed and shook my head.

Me and Matthew got in my car and picked up Lucy Andy left in his own car. A little while later we all got home and my mom cooked dinner.

I headed upstairs and got ready for bed then headed downstairs and ate dinner. After I picked up my dishes I headed upstairs and went into my room and took a shower.

A little while later I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later. Princess was sleeping peacefully on the edge of my bed.